A river flood warning remains in effect for the San Bernard River.
...Flood Warning extended until late Tuesday night...The Flood Warning continues
The San Bernard River Near Boling
* until late Tuesday night...or until the warning is canceled.
* At 646 PM Monday the stage was 19.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by tomorrow
afternoon or tomorrow evening.
Flood Observed Forecast 6 PM
Location Stage Stage Day Time Tue Wed Thu Fri
San Bernard River
Boling 18.0 19.7 Mon 07 PM 17.9 17.0 17.3 15.7
Persons are urged to stay away from the river until water levels recede.
Motorists should avoid any water covered roads and find an alternate route.
Livestock and equipment should remain out of the flood plain for the next few
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather radio or other news sources for further updates.